This week, I am so happy to be back representing my blogging pal, Shannon over at Life After I Dew, so I am saying So What! if:
- I like blogging more than I like working for a living, I mean, who doesn't?
- My beloved Steelers lost against the Denver Broncos dashing any hopes of making it to the Playoffs. Denver squeaked out an OT victory and their coaching staff did a great job, but let's be honest, they beat the Steelers practice squad. Every single key position had substitutes. Here's to next year, boys!
- I am obsessed with these Kellogs 100 calorie fruit crisps. They are AH-Mazing, I swear. Two of these crispy bars, drizzled in yummy vanilla icing are only 100 fruity calories. Mmmmmmmmm.
- If I literally took down my Christmas tree on January 14th. It was the last of all things Christmas in my house and I guess a part of me wasn't ready to let it go or maybe I just couldn't motivate myself to do it. Nonetheless, my house is back to normal - can I get an AMEN?!
- My kids both have iPods and iPads - the iPods, they saved up their own money and bought last year. The iPads were hand-me-downs from Mommy & Daddy. I was fortunate enough to win two new iPad2's (from my awesome hobby as a Thirty-One Consultant) so now we all have one.
- If I don't like when guys write 'LOL' ~ it's totally a girl thing.
- If it irritates me when even girls write 'LOL' after everything they comment on Facebook. Seriously, this is a pet peeve of mine. I mean are you really Laughing Out Loud because you just bought a new bathing suit for vacation? Didn't think so.
- If I'm over my blog design, everyone's getting a facelift and I think it's time for BellaBud - now calling all blog designers, who wants to take my blog from drab to fab??
Happy "Over the Hump Day"!