So What! Wednesday
Ever since I started linking up with my mentor blogger/friend Shannon at Life After I "Dew" - I'm kind of liking Wednesdays. It gives me a chance to say So What! to a few things every week. So, this week I am saying So What! if:
- The guys at work think I'm crazy. I say things faster than I think them, I sing at my desk, I bug them for help (a lot), and I am always teasing someone. They know that place would be boring without me.
- I am obsessed and intimidated by my new Erin Condren planner that arrived today. Obsessed with it's total cuteness and practicality and intimidated to start organizing my crazy life.
Erin Condren planner - I love this thing!
- My husband thinks I'm crazy for buying a planner when we have been electronic for years. I can't/won't ever abandon my iPhone and Outlook calendar, but I seriously need to put pen to paper to keep things organized.
- I love Maks on Dancing With the Stars, but don't care for his partner this season. I'm not feeling it with Soccer Star, Hope Solo. I mean she has Maks as a partner and he had to TELL her to manhandle him s l o w l y...really Hope?
- My family room floor has pretty much looked liked this all week, but I don't even care because it reminds me that I have an active little boy living here.
Tell me friends, what are you saying So What! to?
Happy "Over the Hump" Day,