- I took three days off from blogging last week and one day off of work. I was literally exhausted and needed a "mental health" break.
- I just realized that the words of one of my favorite songs, Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People, is actually about a kid that is basically losing his mind and plotting revenge. I never really paid attention to anything but the chorus “all the other kids in their pumped up kicks better run better run”. I still love it.
- I feed my kid’s Guinea Pig more lettuce than he probably needs, because I love the nibbling sound he makes while eating it *too cute*
-I’m about to make myself REAL busy in October. There is an “Electrifying” sales incentive for Thirty-One Consultants and I’m on a mission to win lots of great prizes.
-I secretly get all excited when my son says when he grows up he wants to “play football for the Pittsburgh Steelers”. Two reasons – I LOVE the Pittsburgh Steelers! And it’s better than his original plan of being “one of the guys that hang off of the back of a garbage truck” (as he told us when he was 5 – LOL!).
-I love the smell and squishiness of a new baby but we’re all done having babies. I get my baby fix through my younger friends. This precious baby is only 3 days old...
- I get irritated that people I personally know try to dissect my blog posts to see “who I was referring to” or “what I meant by something I said…” My thoughts are random, but my points are pretty clear. I generalize to keep some anonymity – so with all do respect – “ please read, comment, and enjoy” but don’t dig too deep.
- Chaz Bono used to be a female and now is a male. People should stop judging and accept it or don't watch him on Dancing with the Stars.
That's what I'm saying So What! to this week, what about you?
Happy "Over the Hump" Day,