I am so excited that I was nominated by a new blogger friend of mine for "The Versatile Blogger Award".
Thank you, Brittany at http://www.findingbrittnemo.blogspot.com/. She's busy Changing Diapers and Taking Names but she still finds the time to read my blog. I appreciate that so much!So Here is How It Works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 or 16 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!
Seven Things about Me:
1. I am fiercely loyal to my family and friends. I like everyone until they give me a reason not to.
2. My husband makes me laugh more than anyone I know, besides my children. Our house is full of fun and laughter (when I'm not taking myself too seriously).
3. I refer to my 11 1/2 year old Labrador Retriever, Remi as "my first born". We brought her home at just seven weeks old and she was our only baby for two years, until Isabella came along.
4. I sing silly song lyrics to my kid's friends (for example: "Sweet MADALINE, oh oh oh, good times never seem so good..." and "Wake up MADDY, I think I got something to say to you"). They think I'm crazy and my kids laugh it off now, but I'm sure that will wear off once they get a little older.
5. I absolutely love John Mayer's music. I have seen him in concert four times in two summers and three out of the four times I was in the front row.
6. I do not text and drive, but I do talk on my phone while driving. I really need to put my bluetooth headset to use, I'm not sure why I never have.
7. I have a difficult time talking about myself. I don't find myself particularly interesting. This little exercise was tough for me, but I did it! Thank you very much.
Here are a few of the blogs that I have taken an interest in over the past couple weeks. I now present the "Versatile Blogger Award" to the following (drumroll, please):
The Adventures of J-Man and MillerBug
Between the Lines
Thanks for the "love",